Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Yomi bang em out Scythetalon

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Yomi Scythetalon, Jan 2, 2019.

1. JasperHawkins

JasperHawkins Earth Elemental
    Legend

Shit video needs more Jman.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Yomi Scythetalon likes this.
  2. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

We have never been worried about losing all of our holdings to defiance lol, we don't really care for them and neither do they. With the exception of Calf ofc :relaxed:.

In the last server war against defiance they said they would stop sieging us, and they did, but the very next day or so they sieged KAGD lol, a MUCH weaker clan. We could have sat back and let KAGD get fucked by an upper-tier zerg for their capital city, the way they sat back and let happen to us, but I said fuck that and we showed up to help KAGD and we wiped the floor with defiance together. Ofc this made defiance extra butthurt and they started sieging us again immediately :smile:

I didn't care before that they were sieging us and I don't care now, we WANT to fight them, all we ask for is slightly more balanced sides of the war. And no that doesn't mean raw numbers, anyone who thinks that is actually a legit retard. We aren't asking defiance leadership for balance (they are a lost cause), more so individuals within their clan/alliance who are sick of the one-sided fights, or random clans on the sidelines like KAGD in the past who thought they have no reason to help the underdog, but once that underdog is dead and defiance moves on to them all the sudden they want help lol.

There isn't any competition in what they have been doing for years lol, and apparently in dfo and beta too. They aren't even remotely interested in competition, the only thing they care about is having every single advantage possible.
    --- Post updated ---
    3:45

OMG UR A FURRY!?!?!

Scrapnotcrap likes this.
  3. Yomi Scythetalon

Contributor Streamer Legend

....yes?

4. WithoutShame

WithoutShame Winterbound
    Supporter

Sides aren't balanced because people keep leaving your alliance. Either because they say you are a moron (I hear this one a lot) or because Sero rages in comms and pisses them off. I don't know what you expect people to do to fix this? I guess we could buy you a subscription to abcmouse.com and get Sero some anger management classes.

Johhny Mad Dog likes this.
  5. Sero

Sero Evil Eye
    Loyal Legend

[​IMG]

Who's leaving that we haven't kicked? Name 5.

6. Buffalo Spaceman

Buffalo Spaceman Frostjarl
    Hero

So maybe stop kicking allies?

7. Yomi Scythetalon

I'll give you 1 Yomi Scythetalon

kinglear likes this.
  8. Sero

Sero Evil Eye
    Loyal Legend

[​IMG]

HRMMM. I WONDER WHY HE LEFT.
    --- Post updated ---
    People who dont get in comms, and interact with the clan are not allies. They're leeches or spys.

Scrapnotcrap likes this.
  9. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Obsidian Golem
    Hero

We only kicked 2 allies: gentlemen and DOA. That's it.

Marxman likes this.
  10. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

I had heard RMR was kicked due to the recruitment of a few people. That would = more than 5.

11. koruun

koruun Gravelord

??? Yikes.

12. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

Yeah most of the people you think left were actually kicked lol, otherwise idk what you're talking about.

I can show you why the few people who do leave left, I have a perfect example in video format :relaxed: If you are interested in seeing our comms in the midst of somebody leaving clan (kantor), just let me know and I will upload it, it will give you some good insight into the retardation of the few people who actually left. They almost always say the exact same thing, "this war is so stupid! I don't want any part of it so I'm going to join the side that started it!". In reality though, they are just sick of dying to an upper-tier dragon zerg and decide to just join the winning side because it's the easiest possible thing to do. If they really thought the war was dumb they wouldn't join the other side of it, let alone the side that literally started it lol. They don't really think that, it's just an excuse to join the winning side because they are top-notch faggots.

Sero likes this.
  13. Nine Breaker

Nine Breaker Goblin Scout

enjoyable vid yomi

14. Yomi Scythetalon

whoa harsh language there at the end bud

15. Johhny Mad Dog

Johhny Mad Dog Infernal

You need to stop raping Agon

16. Yomi Scythetalon

It's in our Mahirim blood

17. Myater

Myater Eodrin
    Hero

By wiped the floor with us you mean still lose the siege after blobing us, turning it not AvA, and so we called in help after. You sure wiped the floor with us as we downed the bindstone and won the last fight! :D
    --- Post updated ---
    There are over 5 in my clan that left on their own for simply not wanting to play with them anymore lol. Bet there are some in other clans as well.

18. Yomi Scythetalon

If only Sero would say sorry to me right now and let me play with the people that want to be in RMR I'd defect right now. Defiance just zergs me down in duels all day.

Myater likes this.
  19. Myater

Myater Eodrin
    Hero

This most recent war was started because of you guys. You guys asked me to siege you to have fun for everyone so we did. We didn't even try defending our siege stones. You guys had outside help for bladethorpe in Rats (which I have told you I didn't care about since the sieges were all for fun and they are to small to do anything in them really) and we had outside help there from Africa, who are also basically the same size and close in skill to Rats, who started NOT on our side and attacked us and killed a few of us at the begining and then helped us mid fight on the coast randomly (go to blazes vid where you can literally hear coms for proof of this). This is what made all of you pissed off lol. Then there's Rex and Sero who just hate me for idk why, and are simply doing this (at least at first may have changed now) to get me to quit or my clan to quit.
    --- Post updated ---
    Get owned scum. <3 Also pretty sure you wouldn't have joined our side had Sero of not threatened you like an idiot. What did he think would happen?

20. Yomi Scythetalon

I mean I like it when he goes all Alpha on me. But alot wasnt fair to my clanmates Jman Trinity and the EU bang bus.

Myater likes this.