Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Yomi bang em out Scythetalon

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Yomi Scythetalon, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

Have several EU's that were in legion and left (not kicked)
    --- Post updated ---
    Sero wont even let me in Black water comms. I mean the guy is so incredibly butt hurt cause I disagreed with him on the forums and then made fun of him. Liberal logic meltdown

I would not be able to remain an SG with you in such a hostile environment.

2. Marxman

Marxman Varangian Warthane
    Loyal

Sorry for ruining your "AvA" against KAGD :tearsofjoy: We ruined what otherwise would have been a very fun fight had we stayed out! Shame on us.
    As I just eluded to, AvA doesn't mean shit to me if the sides are that unbalanced (as they were in the case of KAGD for example, over a fight for their capital city no less). You said yourself rats helping us only made the fight more balanced, not less. When africa stepped in to help you guys it completely flipped the fight on its head and we went from slowly winning to being instantly steamrolled. What sounds like a better fight, a slow back and forth or an instant steamroll? I wonder.

Also I love how originally you guys were saying you teamed with africa because we teamed with reign and that teaming with rats wasn't the issue at all, but you can clearly see in our video and hear in our comms we were actively fighting reign and killed a bunch then instantly started fighting you guys right after, kinda the opposite of being teamed. Your real reason for teaming up with africa (which started the war) was total bullshit, it had nothing to do with rats, stop lying (I know that's asking for too much from Myater the Mental).

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Obsidian Golem
    Contributor Streamer Legend

Who cares defiance has won RoA big suprise

Buffalo Spaceman likes this.
  4. Marxman

Loyal

One clan completely dominating the game since dfo isn't good for anyone, I don't need to explain why and it wouldn't matter anyway because you don't care about the game yomi, you only care about your stupid wolflands!! :triumph:

Yomi Scythetalon likes this.
  5. Yomi Scythetalon

The rest of Agon CAN BURN FOR ALL I CARE!!!

Marxman likes this.
  6. Myater

Myater Eodrin
    Hero

That was Africas reason not mine lol. We put ourselves in a shit position at first.

7. Marxman

Loyal

Ok then, so africa started the war on a lie, i.e., your alliance.
    --- Post updated ---
    Also you say you care about AvA and think we should have stayed out of the siege over KAGDs capital, but when we sieged shitty inmak you had no issue bringing your clan in to back up moles even though we didn't bring anyone outside of our alliance? You "turned it not AvA", and your excuse was because we had too many. Which is fine, but why can't we do the same for KAGD and others if they are fighting against you for their capital and simply don't have enough?

"Turning it not AvA" is not a bad thing if you do it properly and try to help an underdog. not if you come to help somebody who is already winning lol.

8. Yomi Scythetalon

Didnt Africa sail away

9. Marxman

Loyal

They did what they always do, decimate the population by nutcupping defiance then cry that there is nobody playing and quit the game themselves while declaring victory. 200 IQ play.

10. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Obsidian Golem
    Hero

I saw blaze's video. As soon as Africa started healing you guys, we had to run the other side in full retreat.

I'm not complaining, i'm having fun in this war even if it's one sided. I just wanna tell you what really happened based on blaze's video the way i remember it. I also was part of it. I was heavy, deep in your force solo with a low health B-horn. It just felt like as soon as ppl started noticing that Africa was on your side, the call was made to retreat. So we got steam-rolled and separated. Blackwater killed your stone after that and the alliances was made on both side. It's African's fault in the end if we are having this war and i'm not mad about it. Let's play.

I don't think rats was anything like Africa at that time, not even today. Same level? I highly doubt it. all vets clan? sure, but aren't we all vets already? It was mostly players with potential; not all high level players.

I'm not gonna blame defiance for anything because Africa is actually the ones who just suddenly started helping you guys.

PS, none of us got killed by afrika i guess. So when you say they were killing your guys, that's probably why you thought we were so powerful at first. We were killing you guys 1 by 1, slowly. It was never 1 sided until Africa stepped-in.

#50 Scrapnotcrap, Jan 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    Marxman likes this.
  11. Sero

Sero Evil Eye
    Loyal Legend

It's like you don't understand the english language. Keep sucking myater and digging the whole deeper.
    --- Post updated ---
    They've been riding each other forever. Common enemy = Common ally.

12. Yomi Scythetalon

You literally think Mylina is a defiance spy. A guy who hardly logs in and who all rage quit from defiance. Bodies are bodies in a war. I was doing my part.

13. Sero

Sero Evil Eye
    Loyal Legend

upload_2019-1-4_11-14-16.png

Literally server up sieges angfrost TWICE, 3 days before talpec siege, has defiance show up and help them. They use name change tokens when they join your clan and try and sneak into talpec siege like we don't notice. They weren't there to help bucko.

Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. But obviously they rage quit and hate defiance, which is why they're currently allied to them right? Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Marxman likes this.
  14. Myater

Myater Eodrin
    Hero

They were out#'d and only had 6 people online at the time we came. They gained a few after we alrdy showed with nowhere near a siege force. I love how you leave out details. And it's not that i care if it's AvA or not as I told you I didn't mind rats helping you guys during that siege you guys got all mad about. It's more so the fact you guys complain when people do the same thing you do that I find hilarious.
    --- Post updated ---
    Lol a few of their group joined us and then insta left since they wouldn't get in coms with us and got mad we wouldn't help them when they asked in CA and was told to get in coms if they wanted help. Other than that idk these guys very much. We haven't spied on you guys nor would I need to. If I ask rhy gaul a question he's pretty honest when he replies just as I am when he asks me a question. There's also other long term members in yalls clan I can pretty much ask anything and they will reply just as I have people in my clan who reply to you guys. No1 really cares and just wants fun tbh other than a few salty people lol.

Johhny Mad Dog likes this.
  15. Sero

Sero Evil Eye
    Loyal Legend

No one believes you.

Myater likes this.
  16. Myater

Myater Eodrin
    Hero

That's fine I also don't really care, just figured I'd say what actually happened. Believe whatever you want to tho.
    --- Post updated ---
    Nice work Yomi you let a spy in your clan... sheesh. <3

17. Marxman

Loyal

I asked our eu guys and they all say that pretty much all other eus say mylina is a douchebag and untrustworthy and to stay away from him. He may not be a defiance spy necessarily, but who knows he might be buddies with africa or something it doesn't matter, the point is he is untrustworthy and rarely plays anyway.

I liked him when he was with us but the eu guys I asked recently I really trust and like so I believe them.

To be fair though I do disagree with sero about trinity, he may believe some of the dumbest things imaginable (I will never forget when he told me dead serious that there was more black slave owners in America than white :tearsofjoy:) but in comms from what I remember he was a nice person and I didn't have issues with him. It's the same thing with donnador, we have exactly opposite believes on really key things but in comms we get along really good and have never fought with each other in a hostile way at all even though we are all the same channel everyday.
    --- Post updated ---
    Seems like you cared

18. Myater

Myater Eodrin
    Hero

What, simply stating a fact doesn't mean I really cared about it lol. You guys asked us to stop sieging you so we told you we would and you insta backstabbed it the very first moment you could. Yes, your reason is fine and dandy, nor do I hold it against you. We sieged them simply because I don't like newp and he wouldn't stop talking shit lol. And how's me saying them not keeping it AvA so we brought some help say I really cared about it when it's just a fact of what happened. I really don't understand how you put information together lol. What makes this all the more hilarious is the people we called for help was blackwater who highly disliked you guys and you guys now work together. How things work when you need someone! :p Anywho I'm done with the pointless talk for now I'll cya another day for who can find the real facts round 27!

19. Marxman

Loyal

You say basically that because we made it not AvA that gave you the right to bring in whoever the fuck you wanted outside of the alliance, no matter how unbalanced you made it, and that is exactly what you did.

Fuck you
    --- Post updated ---
    So your logic goes:
    Your enemy breaks AvA to balance the fight - So you bring in outside help even if it means completely shattering the balance that was just created

Honestly, it's really despicable and gross.
    They were elitist douches and I never said otherwise, I didn't like KAGD when I helped them either. Neither of us wanted to ally each other, I didn't like them because they were elitist and they didn't like us because we were a baddy zerg, but since we have gotten to know each other and hang out in the same comms we get along surprisingly well. They don't try to pin losses on us specifically or anything like that, at least not in a shitty vindictive/ragey kind of way.

Myater likes this.
  20. BumpyKnuckles

BumpyKnuckles Goblin Warlord

Which eu guys said that? The bank thieves you currently got in your roster? Im like an encyclopedia.