Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Yomi bang em out Scythetalon

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Yomi Scythetalon, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

Literally all of them

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Yomi Scythetalon

Contributor Streamer Legend

61 replies I'm the most famous darkfall furry in the world!
    --- Post updated ---
    Sorry didnt see this before. When they asked to tag back up to RMR. They told me "Yo Yomi Our Great Wolf Leader Alpha Monster Homi, just so you know BW and Legion might not like seeing us at the siege." I said, "Sero is a great War leader and isnt gonna care if you're there GREEN to them helping them kill defiance peasants. In fact he might give me a scooby treat." But boyyyyyyyyyyyyy was I wrong!

Myater and JasperHawkins like this.
  3. Buffalo Spaceman

Buffalo Spaceman Frostjarl
    Hero

That's well and good, but considering how many times recently you've basically surprised us with an entire siege force, I don't really see how you think we have a spy. I can think or 3 or 4 videos with comms where you can clearly hear that we are surprised when we see your force.
    --- Post updated ---
    I played on DnD with some guys who used to be allied/play with Mylina, general consensus is he is a douche nozzle. Never heard anybody speak kindly of him. To clarify though, I don't know him at all personally, just the only times I've heard his named mentioned are in bad light.

4. Yomi Scythetalon

Contributor Streamer Legend

Sorry didnt see this before. When they asked to tag back up to RMR. They told me "Yo Yomi Our Great Wolf Leader Alpha Monster Homi, just so you know BW and Legion might not like seeing us at the siege." I said, "Sero is a great War leader and isnt gonna care if you're there GREEN to them helping them kill defiance peasants. In fact he might give me a scooby treat." But bo_yyyyyyyyyyyyy was I wrong!
    Hes like the one EU in the group that rarely even plays