Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

You (BPG) have made it impossible to like the game.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gatorsmash, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Scrubby Bear

Scrubby Bear Eodrin
    Hero

U any good at the bowling? I don't want to be seen with just any scrub u know?

Fengor likes this.
  2. Itwas Luck

Itwas Luck Air Elemental

I'm a ~120 bowler on a good day. take that as you will. I'll probably be living in Medford for the next 10 months or so. I think lava lanes is still closed atm though :(

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. HenkBot

HenkBot Goblin Shaman
    Contributor

I agree in principle, but there really arent any new players at lawful vcps.

When I go I wear a cheap mage bag (3 fp parts, rest bone) and I hope this will convince others to do the same, but im not holding my breath.

Maybe gear should just be capped at tier 3 for lawful villages, but doing it specifically for new players at this point seems pointless.

4. The Red King

The Red King Obsidian Golem
    Loyal Legend

People could beat you naked, what they wear has nothing to do with the outcome of a 1v1 with you.

5. CreZee

CreZee Air Elemental
    Loyal Supporter

The problem is, they made lawful villages for the sole purpose of new player activity. There is no reason to NOT cap it and have safeguards in place so that idiots don't roll in with infernal/cobras/r80s. I agree that doing anything for "new players" is a joke at this point, but if they are continually developing the game and have new players in mind, this needs addressed.
    Fantastic. Let newbs and sub par players get beat by players that outskill them. I'm sure the loss will still sting, but at least bad players will be fighting players of equal gear score and not feel completely invalidated with the NPE. Personally, I'd like to see individual player scores be implemented to lock people to certain tiered events, but that'd be impossible to expect from these devs, and easy to exploit with alts on a free to play game.

6. EleTaylorScoob

EleTaylorScoob Akathar
    Supporter

I love these threads where people place all of the blame on a team that didn't even make the game. NPE sucked 10 years ago, NPE sucks now. It's a legacy server kept open by some dudes who tried. The communities' fragile-ego-mentality that results in doing anything to win (gear crutch, zerging, etc) was and is the heart of the problem.

Drop the ego's
    Have fun
    Won't happen though.

TLDR: Sea Of Thieves?

Porch and MikeJT like this.
  7. Mahirim Godking

Mahirim Godking Goblin Shaman
    Loyal Benefactor Contributor

Bro, too savage. Show some respect he may not be as good as the rest of us nerds but this kid bangs EVERYDAY!

8. The Red King

Loyal Legend

Hei Zei bangs everyday? Every interaction with him is a cry. Hey but I am sure he plays more than I do...

You are not new, so you would be locked out too. Just because you still play like a new player after 10 years of playing it doesn't make you new. The only reason I go to them is in this iteration of Darkfall at lawless they love to blob you down non stop. At least I can get a fair fights at a Lawful VCP. I even got a 1v2 last night, which I won and then got jumped by Cadaver with 1/3 health. I ended up dying but it was fun! And the Tier system which IMO I dont agree with is in to keep people out with Tier 5 and Tier6, I was in Tier 4. There was no cobra, there was just standard middle Mage set 3 piece infernal. You understand there are R80's and Dragon right?

9. CreZee

CreZee Air Elemental
    Loyal Supporter

Why so salty bud? And I'm pretty sure Yomi was being sarcastic. And you're completely missing the point of the discussion and would rather just toss insults all day. It's almost like you are 12 instead of 60. Feels bad.

10. The Red King

Loyal Legend

I just don't get why you cry about a fucking Lawful village. I only go to not get 8v1 which always happens. Even you tried to 3v1 Smooth and he and I easily 2v3d you lol. Then you raged and raged and rages. Was funny!

IMO it should be no limits this way a noob who has a dragon set and a sunbow can go have fun and not worry about losing it. Cause if said noob ever brought it to a Lawless it would be gone with 3 shots taken on the bow.

11. CreZee

CreZee Air Elemental
    Loyal Supporter

I think you've got the wrong guy. I don't remember ever trying to 3v1 someone (and losing). Also, basically anyone who knows me knows my "rage" in game is just trolling you idiots because you always take the bait.
    Finally, I'm *responding* to this guy's rant, I'm not crying about anything. I AGREE that lawful villages are not what they were meant to be. You can agree or disagree either way, I really don't care. The fact is, the guy isn't wrong that you go to a lawful village to get a 2000 gold reward and some selentine to get blown up by guys wearing Infernal or higher. That wasn't the intention behind it as per the devs own words.

Edit: Here I even did the work for you.
    https://www.riseofagon.com/news/baradron-update-patch-notes-march-19th-2020/
    • Lawful Villages - These will have the lowest rewards and will be ideal for new players or small groups. The same loot rules apply here as for all lawful areas and players will only drop their backpack if they die here.

12. The Red King

Loyal Legend

LOL god your dumb. Here you are 3v1ing Smooth until I get there. Oh and guess what? Its a Lawful and you are in infernal rofl. Drops the mic. Loser

Mahirim Godking likes this.
  13. CreZee

CreZee Air Elemental
    Loyal Supporter

LOL That video clearly shows ROA AND CHILL 2v1ing him at the very beginning of a village that wasn't even live yet and I entered in from the background on a mount watching the fight. I came into the fight when it was 2v2 when it was fucking a NEW PLAYER clan getting beat up by fucking 90 year old vets. Get outta here lmao. Deluuuusssional

Edit: Also, this was when I was still in Amnesia so I had been playing the game for what... 2-3 weeks at this point? DAMN, ya got me!

14. Mahirim Godking

Hei Zei is fucking comboy henk AND brenda twinkletoes tell me its not true i like Henk

CreZee likes this.
  15. HenkBot

HenkBot Goblin Shaman
    Contributor

Me and Hei used to fuck, now we just cuddle every now and then, maybe some light spooning if hes not too busy.

And none of that no homo bs either.

CreZee likes this.
  16. gatorsmash

gatorsmash Crypt Guard
    Legend

Guy collected rewards for his party from two villages on two separate islands in the span of 20 seconds......

And for the discussion above over gear levels, I was implying the Billboard/instant travel shouldn't be accessible if your geared above the reward for Lawful which should be capped at tier 3

CreZee likes this.
  17. The Red King

Loyal Legend

You are wrong again. It’s two different trolls with two different names. One had an nx and one was just x at the end of the name. Learn to read.

18. MikeJT

MikeJT Black Knight
    Supporter

Gear tier should be removed entirely IMO.

19. Mahirim Godking

See the people in this thread saying retarded shit about this needs to be or that needs to be, is why we are in the mess we are in. Dont listen to bad players dont listen to good players, this community us self destructive, revert to roa beta and let the game be

The Red King likes this.
  20. HeHateU

HeHateU Goblin Warlord
    Legend

They can fix this easy 1 only level 40 gear on main land with Q-2 max enchant. villages included
    2 open player city back up and hamlets put a pvp color around that. * all gear allowed *
    3 no ally allowed or hiring others to assist. play to win not scheme to scam game style.
    4 1 clan 1 city you want another go take it. lose yours original city if you win. lose and you lose 50% city buildings.
    5 only small clans can have hamlets clan of 5 ,10 max
    6 add duel feature,
    7 island's is anything goes!!!!